Where: Stone Chapel, 280 East Woodmen Road, Colorado Springs, CO 80919
Your 2011 Writing Goals—Where To Begin?
Don’t know where to start or confused about setting reachable writing goals? Scoti Domeij takes a fresh look at questions and stumbling blocks all writers—beginning, intermediate and professional writers—experience. Learn how to:
- Overcome insecurities and obstacles sabotaging your writing dreams
- Set realistic, achievable writing objectives
- Evaluate whether a critique group will help achieve your writing goals
- Toughen your resolve to write, produce, and submit
- Obtain writing credits this year
This interactive workshop will help you walk away your personal writing goals for 2011. Bring a pen, paper and your calendar, plus any questions for the Q & A.
Speaker: Scoti Domeij
February 14: 20 Questions Your Book Proposal Must Answer, Renee Gray-Wilburn
March 14: Memoir Writing: Leaving a Written Legacy, Lana Rockwell
April 11: The Difference Between a Published and Non-Published Writer, Denise Vezey