When: Monday, June 13, 2011
Location: Stone Chapel, 280 East Woodmen Road, Colorado Springs, CO 80919
Time: 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
One. Two. Three. Four. Five seconds. That’s the length of time your lead has to hook your reader. Writing the opening hook and first paragraph can be the toughest part of your article or chapter. In this workshop Scoti Springfield Domeij
- * covers the most common types of leads, plus over 50 other creative leads
- * diagnoses common mistakes writers make writing hooks
- * identifies the qualities and common denominators of leads
- * reviews the nut paragraph leading the reader into your article
- * reveals 12 writing lead no-no’s.
Cut through information overload and write interesting leads to grab your readers to read beyond the first paragraph.