It’s for any writer—whether you blog, write web content, pen 100 word articles or 100,000 word books or family memoirs.
Do you …
- * want to brainstorm a book idea in a confidential, creative setting?
- * wonder how to get rid of passive verbs, adjectives and adverbs but don’t know how change empty words into an active, powerful statement or question?
- * question how to apply writing skills pointed out by the speakers to your writing?
- * have your book written, but need to figure out chapter formatting or write a query or book proposal?
- * want to improve your writing and editorial skills to be a compelling communicator?
Feeling too scared, insecure or intimidated to attend?
From concept to written word to publication, a critique group provides a mini-focus group of readers to inspire you. Writing doesn’t have to be a solitary journey. Do you want someone cheer you on to express your voice and God-given talent? Join others pursuing the passion to write. Springs Writers is here to serve you.
Springs Writers Fiction and Nonfiction Critique Groups
When: Saturday, May 1, 9:30 AM-11:30 AM
Where: 5209 Del Paz Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80918
Questions? Call or text: 719-209-9066
The fiction and nonfiction critique group meets this Saturday, May 1. Haven’t already emailed your manuscript for feedback? Bring copies to hand out. Those who submit by the two-week-before-the-meeting deadline are critiqued first.