- Kris, a prolific, beginning writer, has no clue how to self-critique or edit.
- Kelly, an intermediate, published writer, submits self-edited articles with obvious sloppy, editorial faux pas.
- Kyle, a published and experienced writer, doesn’t recognize lazy writing habits that drive critique group members and editors crazy.
- Top 10+ must-know ways to develop the skill of self-critiquing to edit your manuscript—tomorrow.
- Self-critique/editing checklists to polish your manuscript—next week, next month, next year.
- Discover quick fixes for common and not-so-common mistakes
- Learn 2 easy ways to flip dull, passive sentences into active, powerful copy.
- Find out 3 user-friendly tips to figure out your most common writing errors and how to fix recurring problems.
- A valuable list of online resources and recommended books to further your writing and editing skills.
- An interactive critique and editing time to mark your WIP (work in progress).
Please note: Springs Writers does not meet in December to help you enjoy the holidays with a little less stress.
Snow Policy: If School District 20 closes, the evening workshop will be cancelled. If the school district is not closed, we will make our decision to cancel a workshop by 3:00 pm and email the Springs Writers E-News subscribers. You may also call 719-548-9723 for snow closure information.