When: 6 pm - 8 pm, Friday, October 19, 2012
Where: Mardel's, 5964 Barnes Road, Colorado Springs, CO 80922
You’ve written your first draft. You love your words. Congratulations! After your initial burst of inspiration, who wants to hear, “90% of all good writing is (gasp) re-writing”?
Sad. But true.
Great writing is rewriting with know-how.
Take the fear and frustration out of revising words you love. Do you know where to begin to review and revise your first draft with an agent/editor’s eye so publishers want to read your final draft?
Scoti Domeij helps writers grasp HOW TO:
- understand the differences between the multi-stages of the writing process—revision, editing and proofreading.
- know when to employ revision, editing or proofreading to strengthen your writing.
- save time rewriting to produce a clearer, convincing manuscript.
- switch from writer-centered to reader-centered to re-vision or “see again.”
- rethink and clarify your initial burst of inspiration to ensure your writing voice communicates a persuasive message.